19 January 2013

Some snowy scenes in France

We've had several snow falls this week on and off and our forecast is more again this weekend .
I know it's winter and we should expect snow, but I just wanted to show you a few pictures.


Isn't this fantastic
I found it on Pinterest.





The 1st blanket of snow.



Our House from a distance.




La Petite Maison terrace.




Our farming neighbour from the next hamlet.
Hope he comes past our house to clear the road.




This picture was taken from the balcony.
Two young Deer looking for food.
Hope they hide tomorrow, as it's the day of the local Chasse/hunt.






Couldn't resist showing you this one
for all my lovers of Paris.
I found  it on Pinterest.




Hope you enjoyed sharing my snow scenes.

If you have snow keep warm.


A bientot 

Barbara Lilian.





11 comments:

  1. C'est beau! Snowing here too but we have so much already..that it is a bit less pretty to me today..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully something went drastically wrong with the meteo forecast for our area last night we has rain, instead of snow, so most of the snow has gone & what's left looks dirty. But at least we can our car out from the garage. Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  2. Barbara, it's beautiful! I love the way snow makes everything look so serene. Why is it that snow looks so much prettier in France? :) My daughter has been to Paris twice, so I know she'll appreciate the picture of the Eiffel Tower. Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Barbara, We have snow here in England aswell, but looking out of my window, the scenery is not as pretty as yours. I do hope the little deer find a hiding place before tomorrow.
    Gorgeous photos. Have a lovely weekend, Best Wishes, Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Hello!
    How sweet of you to have left a comment over at my little blog, Barbara! I am now following yours and look forward to reading more!
    Your snow is lovely! We have had very little so far this winter. Our fingers are crossed that we will receive much more as the forest is dry.
    Happy weekend to you & yours,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful shots Barbara.. Especially those deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures take my breath away! Especially the one of your house from a distance! It is so idyllic & thank you for sharing these. PS Thank you for leaving your recent note at my blog. We had a lovely snow fall too, last Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, your photos look idyllic and the picture of your house is wonderful. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a winter wonderland, your pictures are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your wintery part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so "refreshing" to see all these pics. Thanks for sharing Barbara :-)
    xoxo
    Anne Touraine (Playing with Scarves)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is just lovely. I'm a winter baby....born in February....and I love everything about this season, especially the snow. It so rarely snows in Paris that when it does, it's quite an event.

    Bonne Année, M-T

    ReplyDelete

I really love it when you leave a note in my comment box, then I know you have popped by. Thank you