14 February 2015

From Me to You

Wishing you all a lovely day for this St Valentines Day.

Someone could be receiving this heart filled with Lavender from my garden
along with a few other extra surprises offered as my gift
from joining the 'Grow Your Blog Party'
So please come back again on Monday when I'll be showing the name
of the winner of my gift, it could be YOU


My Mr France has never been one to give me flowers
but what could be nicer than seeing this pretty little flower 
growing on his miniature Orange tree, which he looks after with tender care.


Also this beautiful rose which he chose and planted in our garden.


So I have Valentines day all year round.

I know it's not a rose but I'm showing this poppy I painted
they grow in my daughters garden. 
So it reminds me of her.




Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.
Take care
and
Keep warm if you are living in those cold snowy parts of the world.


à bientôt
Barbara Lilian




10 comments:

  1. Bonjour. Ton petit cœur et beau. J'aime ce Coquelicot de ton ancien jardin de jeune fille. Tout les jardins ne sont pas en trés bon état en cette période.Passe de bons moments avec ton violon et tes croquis. En Sologne il fait trés humide. Mon mari ne ma pas offert de fleurs ce matin, je le ferais moi même et je ne m'en prive pas.
    Je t'embrasse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was a poppy right away Barbara..Enjoy the day..C'est joli!

    ReplyDelete

  3. My what beauty; the orange blossom is so delicate and the rose so full.
    I love your poppies.
    Happy ♥ Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You flowers are beautiful and I love that Heart ♥ Someone is going to be very happy. Love the Poppy painting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a post full of prettiness - the pink rose is gorgeous. Your poppies are lovely! I can imagine the wonderful scent of the orange blossom. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear Barbara
    Your Valentine heart is exquisite - burlap, lace and french ribbon!
    Orange blossom has such a beautiful fragrance, I had it in my wedding bouquet so it has a special meaning for me.
    Your painting of the opium poppy is lovely - I hope you're framing these and hanging them for all your guests to see - I'm sure they would love to buy them, I know I would!
    Enjoy your week, speaking to my daughter last night she said it's still extremely cold and the girls keep getting sick.... they are all over winter!

    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the beautiful poppy painting. I too am carefully tending my mini orange tree. I have one orange growing and I also have a lemon tree with 9 tiny little lemons. There were more lemons but they have dropped off as my porch is probably a little too at night chilly for it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Barbara - your poppy watercolor is awesome. They are such lovely flowers and you captured it so well. Your hubby's rose is beautiful as well. So glad you shared. Have a grand week and thank you for stopping by to visit me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from Texas... What a lovely blog...I especially love the pink rose! My favorite!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

I really love it when you leave a note in my comment box, then I know you have popped by. Thank you